Move to RCSD – A New Collaborative Model
Alberta Education Outcomes for an Inclusive Education System and the Regional Collaborative Service Delivery (RCSD) informs a transition to a new collaborative model for service delivery.
This model is designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- Improve access to the right supports and services at the right time in the right place
- Build capacity of communities including school staff, service providers and families
- Improve integration and coordination of supports and services
Deliver regional supports and services to enable Alberta’s children and youth to succeed in their learning and well-being.
Relevant regional supports and services meet the needs of children and youth in the context of their schools, families and communities in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
The objectives are what RCSD is working towards achieving.
- Improved access to the right supports and services at the right time in the right place through a RCSD approach.
- Building capacity of communities including school staff, service providers and families.
- Improved integration and coordination of supports and services through RCSD.
The outcomes are the changes that are intended to result from RCSD:
- Identified needs of children and youth are met
- RCSD is collaborative
- Partners demonstrate leadership
- Partners are engaged